We are writing to give you advanced warning of potential volatility on the back of significant economic announcements. You may want to consider these announcements and factor them into your trading decisions.
The significant announcements and the currencies affected include:
- 02:30, AUD, Trade Balance
- 05:30, AUD, RBA Cash Rate
- 15:30, CAD, Trade Balance
- 23:45, NZD, Unemployment Rate
- 23:45, NZD, Labour Cost Index
- 22:00, NZD, Cen Bank Interest Rate
- 14:00, GBP, BOE Bank Rate
- 21:00, MXN, Interest Rate
- 15:30, CAD, Employment Change
- 15:30, CAD, Unemployment Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.